Sunday, November 18, 2012

Whimsical.Wedding.I









While I loved the Organic shoot, especially for fall, I am always.always drawn to pretty, pearly colors and light, airy settings.  Happening upon rows and rows of draping willows while scouting shoot locations was pure luck.  The whimsical 'park' look inspired a table set with the china I just never seem to use, and pretty, homespun napkin rings, table runners and hair pieces... 
The pics above are just a taste, I'll be sharing another round shortly.  For now, visit the other Southern Suite vendors below for more:

Accessories and styling by Dove Tree / Flowers and styling by Bloom / Stationery by Paper Airplanes / Makeup by GLO Makeup Studios / Hair by Shear Bliss Salon and Day Spa / Photography by Lani Elias Fine Art Photography and Jack & Ruby Photography. 


No comments: