Monday, September 24, 2012

what.i.wore


Hat - Forever 21
Sunglasses - American Eagle
Necklace - F21
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Bracelet - Dove Tree
Pants - H&M
Socks - U.O.
Boots - DSW

Hello all!  I've been busy settling into a new routine... but one thing I'm never too busy for is taking the time to put together some fall flavored outfits ;)  This here is one of my favorite get-ups this fall - I figure it pairs well with pumpkin spice lattes.  While I'm not usually quick to jump on such a trendy trend, I love.love.love the Navajo inspired boots.  And the hat.  If only there were more occasions to wear hats.
Hope everyone is enjoying September while it lasts - Thanks for stopping by!
K.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Adorable! I love your style.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Thanks, Shannon! xo

Carlee, Almost Endearing said...

I love your boots so much! And your blog is beautiful, I just came across it and I will be back soon!
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Kari said...

Aw, thanks Carlee! And thanks for stopping by :)

fashionartlover said...

woww! woww! woww!
amazing my favorite style dear
i following to you
see you dear
XOXO!

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com