Wednesday, August 29, 2012

whirl.wind.week



Whew.  The last week has been a whirlwind of photo shoot madness.  I had an AMAZING time working with the other gals that make up The Southern Suite.  Each of us brought something unique to the table and the collaboration was a total success!  Just wait until you see the beautiful photos that came outta those shoots - I can hardly contain myself waiting for the pics to be ready to drop.  
For now, I'll leave you with pics of two head pieces I made for last week that we didn't have time to shoot.  They'll be up for grabs, soon enough!
K.
P.S. --- Isn't my sister a lovely little lady?  I sure think so : )

3 comments:

Monica Gava said...

This is beautiful! First time here but I'm following you now. Great blog!

Come visit my blog if you have a chance!

Monica from Fashion Koketi

Kari said...

Why thank you, Monica, for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! I will for sure check out your blog!

Anonymous said...

I agree - she is a lovely lady :-)